Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures Of Planters Melanoma Is There An Easy Way To Merge Someone's Face On A Picture Of Planters' Mr. Peanut?

Is there an easy way to merge someone's face on a picture of Planters' Mr. Peanut? - pictures of planters melanoma

As a joke, I have picture of someone in the kind of Planters peanuts. I want to cut not only the face of an image and paste it into an image of Mr. Peanut. Is there an easy way to get a better view? How can I superimpose Peanut's face with a picture of Mr.? Please help!

4 comments:

namedele... said...

Everything you want to do, can be found in the search for the object and the word tutorial.

John said...

Why should anyone have respect for Mr. Peanut? It has a top hat and monocle .. What is this world?

Sláinte xx said...

hhhhmmm If this does not happen to me to know a few years ago, but not until, as a few weeks later, when he said, was the shock, horror when I said ..... I tell the truth here ....... PMSL had a good teacher:) (we leave for a year) and it arrived today and said he would .....!!!! Nice yeah right have an unforgettable evening .........

I love me ... a lot !!! said...

I put back my handcuffs and rope and knives and hot wax in the closet ...

lmao ...

Post a Comment